Submit your Insurance Requests via Email or Fax
Save Money…Save Time:
By simply completing an Authority and Indemnity for Electronic Mail and Facsimile Instructions Form, no longer will you need to visit a branch/office to submit your Insurance requests.
WHAT REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA THIS CHANNEL?
The following service requests will be accepted via this medium:
- Withdrawals/Partial surrenders
- Balance inquiries
- Premium Changes (Premium Frequency & Contractual Premium)
- Policy Statement/Status report requests
- Change of Mailing Address
- Policy Investigations
- Premium Refund
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
All you have to do is:
- Complete the Authority and Indemnity for Electronic Mail and Facsimile Instructions Form.
- Provide your current email address and telephone numbers by completing a Personal Information Form.
- Submit forms to any NCB Insurance Advisor/Client Services Officer at any NCB Branch/Office.
To learn more, read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Submit Request via Email or Fax
The following forms are available for download: